Updated March 16, 2019
• Download the printables/files to your computer and print them for your personal use.
• Link directly to my blog when sharing or blogging about the printables.
• Link directly to the PDF file; link to the blog post instead.
• Alter the files in any way.
• Sell or distribute the printables/files in any way.
• Host a file on your own website or upload it to a shared website.
See below our complete terms of service under #2 use license for more information regarding all content on Classically Homeschooling.
The best way to follow Classically Homeschooling is to subscribe by email to receive regular updates.
Your privacy is important to me. Be assured that I will never share my your information or email with anyone else. Any content you receive, once subscribed, will be coming directly from me.
- I will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of conducting giveaways, sending out newsletters and email updates and replying back to contact requests.
- I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data collected will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt-out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings. (Alternatively, you may clear and prevent cookies in your browser using these instructions.)
- I use MadMimi to manage my email marketing subscriber list and to send emails to my subscribers. MadMimi is a third-party provider, which may process your data using industry-standard technologies to help me monitor and improve my newsletter.
- You can unsubscribe from my newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter.
I am committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are
protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download the material (information, products, etc.) on Classically Homeschooling’s web site for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Classically Homeschooling’s web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
• This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Classically Homeschooling at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The material on Classically Homeschooling’s web site is provided “as is”. Classically Homeschooling makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Classically Homeschooling does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Classically Homeschooling or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Classically Homeschooling’s Internet site, even if Classically Homeschooling or a Classically Homeschooling authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Classically Homeschooling’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Classically Homeschooling does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Classically Homeschooling may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Classically Homeschooling does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Classically homeschooling has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Classically Homeschooling of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Classically Homeschooling’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
(General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.)
Our giveaway policy is as follows:
• You must be a U.S. Resident and 18 years of age or older to enter.
• A winner will be randomly selected and notified within 48 hrs. of the end of the giveaway.
• Once notified, the winner has 24 hrs to respond.
• If the winner does not respond a second notice attempt will be made. If the winner does not respond within 48 hrs. of the second notice then a new winner will be randomly selected.
• Means of notification is limited to email communication. Please enter with an active email account where you can easily be reached.
• Once the prize is claimed, the recipient should allow 4 to 6 weeks to receive prize.