Putting together your classical homeschool is overwhelming!
Life pops up daily with things that throw you off course.
You struggle to find a balance between each child and the house.
You’re confused, behind, and lost.
You’re terrified you’re failing your kids.
You just wish to give your kids a beautiful classical education without all the stress.
I believe a well-run homeschool is your key to a beautiful and doable classical education.
Classical education doesn’t have to be overwhelming. It’s about focusing your time and attention on what’s most important.
I enjoy you so much. When I feel bogged down, you help drag me out. When I feel discouraged, you have a word of encouragement. ~ Facebook
You can wake up each morning excited about what you and your kids are learning. You can be confident your kids are receiving an excellent education.
You can enjoy classically educating your kids.
- Long discussions chatting about history with your kids
- Lazy afternoons curled up together on the sofa reading literature
- Exciting science experiments in the kitchen
When you become a member of the Classically Homeschooling Community you’ll learn the simple techniques you need to end the overwhelm and get back on track so you can finally enjoy your classical homeschool.
So I began to implement strategic planning and organization to give us the consistency we needed. Those changes gave me a well-run homeschool.
A homeschool that weathers each day’s crisis and keeps on trucking. A homeschool that flows peacefully from one subject to the next.
A homeschool that balances the needs of each child.
And that’s what I want for you.
So let’s get started!
- How to Start a Classical Homeschool
- Schole Is Vital to Your Homeschool
- A Weekly Schedule is Vital for a Well-Run Homeschool
- Create a Daily Schedule for a Well-Run Homeschool
- Choosing Curriculum in the Well-Run Homeschool
- Teaching Different Ages in the Well-Run Homeschool
I have been enjoying your blog especially the Schole posts. ~ Email
I’m thankful to have found your site thru Pinterest. ~ Email
Thanks for stopping by!